Product review 2-Prepare
Share your experience with this product here. Did it live up to your expectations?
When you rate and review a product, your review is visible to any visitor to the site.
If you want to leave an anonymous review, then fill in ‘anonymous’ in the field for Name and City.
|2-prepare 9 g Glutamine/150 mg EGCG - 15 double sachets||£22.23||Add to shopping cart|
What is 2-Prepare?
2-Prepare is a well-balanced dietary supplement that protects and improves your overall health. It contains L-glutamine and EGCG, two active ingredients that help your immune system operate at peak level, promote healthy cell division and optimise muscle building.
- L-glutamine is an amino acid that has an essential role in the human body. It protects cells and tissues from free radicals, fungi, bacteria and other negative influences to your health.
- EGCG is a potent extract of green tea. This well-known antioxidant has powerful fat-burning properties and offers many health benefits.
L-glutamine reinforces the effect of EGCG and vice versa. This makes this dietary supplement extra effective.
What is this dietary supplement used for?
2-Prepare can be used to help with healing and recovery after illness. If you haven’t been ill, then 2-Prepare can help to keep you healthy. 2-Prepare is also very suitable for athletes. Glutamine helps preserve muscle mass and keeps blood sugar levels constant during sports activities. EGCG increases metabolism and stamina. 2-Prepare is also suitable for vegetarians and is gluten and caffeine free.
How to use 2-Prepare
2-Prepare comes in double sachets: one sachet with L-glutamine powder and one sachet with an EGCG capsule. The capsule should be swallowed whole without chewing with some water. The powder should be dissolved in half a glass of water. Stir well and drink the mixture right away. It is best to take this dietary supplement with or directly after meals.
The recommended dose for improving overall health:
- one double sachet three times a day for 10 days;
- followed by one double sachet once or twice a day.
The recommended dose for recovery after illness:
- one double sachet twice a day.
2-Prepare is not suitable for use in children. Read the package leaflet or the label instructions on the package before use.
In general, the ingredients in 2-Prepare have no side effects. In the unlikely event that side effects do occur, contact your doctor.
When not to use this dietary supplement
2-Prepare is not suitable for everyone. Do not use this dietary supplement if:
- You are allergic to any ingredient in this product (see package);
- You are pregnant or breastfeeding;
- You are under 18 years of age.