What is the Active Erection System?
The Active Erection System is an aid for men with erectile problems. This vacuum device allows you to achieve a manufactured erection sufficient for gratifying sexual intercourse. The device has an electric pump which makes it very easy to use. The Active Erection System is available without prescription.
What is it used for?
The Active Erection System is used to treat impotence or Erectile Dysfunction (ED), a common condition that affects approximately 14% of all men. The pump is a good alternative for men who do not tolerate or want to take pro-erection medication. The advantage of vacuum therapy is that it has hardly any side effects. The Active Erection System is safe to use as often as needed.
How to use the Active Erection System
The Active Erection System consists of the following parts: a cylinder, an electric pump, sealing rings, different sized constriction rings, lubricant and accessories. Below is a short explanation of how the Active Erection System works. Consult the manual for detailed instructions.
- Shave off some pubic hair around the penis and moisten the area with lubricant for a good seal between the cylinder and the body;
- Slide the cylinder over the non-erect penis and switch on the device. The electric pump will start to suck the air out of the cylinder and create low pressure, drawing blood into the penis to produce an erection;
- When fully erect, slide the rubber constriction ring as far towards the base of the penis as possible. Remove the cylinder. The constriction ring ensures the blood is kept in the penis to maintain the erection;
- The ring should not be used for longer than 30 minutes. Remove the ring after orgasm;
- Clean all parts of the Active Erection System (except for the electric pump) with warm water and mild soap after use.
The advantage of the Active Erection System is that it has hardly any side effects. The electric pump controls the level of suction created in order to prevent blood vessel damage. There are, however, a number of issues that should be taken into consideration:
- Choose a proper size constriction ring. A constriction ring that is too small may result in penile pain;
- The skin of the penis may turn blue and veins may become swollen while the ring is in place. No damage is caused by this.
- The constriction ring prevents the release of sperm. Sperm is discharged when the ring is removed. This is normal.
Note: Leaving the constriction ring on for too long may lead to serious side effects due to lengthy interruption of circulation. Always remove the ring after 30 minutes.
Do not fall asleep with the constriction ring in place on the penis.
When not to use the Active Erection System
Most men may use the Active Erection System. Consult your doctor on the use of this vacuum device if:
- you have a physical abnormality of the penis;
- you are taking blood thinners;
- you have a blood disease, heart condition or other serious condition.
Be sure to read the manual before use.