Product review Almased
Share your experience with this product here. Did it live up to your expectations?
When you rate and review a product, your review is visible to any visitor to the site.
If you want to leave an anonymous review, then fill in 'anonymous' in the field for Name and City.
|Almased Shaker 1 st.||£8.22||Add to shopping cart|
|Almased 500 g||£22.92||Add to shopping cart|
What is Almased?
Almased is a meal replacement made from fermented soy, skim milk yogurt powder and honey. It contains essential nutrients, such as amino acids, enzymes and protein. Almased is not only a low calorie shake that keeps you feeling satisfied, it is also designed to speed up the metabolism and helps stabilize the glucose and cholesterol level in the blood. In short, Almased is a tasty and healthy weight loss solution that is easy to follow.
What is it used for?
Almased can be used for a meal replacement as part of a low calorie diet. You decide which weight loss strategy is right for you - the fast approach during which all meals are replaced with Almased, or the phased approach which helps you lose weight more slowly by replacing one or two meals. Almased contains no added sugars and is gluten free. Almased helps you lose weight quickly and easily without feeling hungry.
How does Akmased work?
The Almased weight loss plan consist of the following phases:
- Phase 1 during which you only drink water and vegetable broth and your three daily meals are replaced with an Almased shake. You can stay in this phase for a few days up to two weeks, depending on how you feel.
- Phase 2 during which you replace two meals with an Almased drink and eat one light meal. This phase lasts a few weeks or until you reach your ideal body weight.
- Phase 3 during which you replace one meal a day with Almased and eat two meals. This so-called stability phase helps to avoid the dreaded yo-yo effect. Weight loss continues slowly but surely during this phase.
It is important to drink plenty of fluids while you are doing this weight loss program, preferably water or tea without sugar. Regular exercise is also essential.
Almased is a powder that is added to water, skim milk or soy milk according to the instructions below:
- Pour 300 to 350 ml of cold liquid into a container
- Add 2 teaspoons of olive oil (or other vegetable oil)
- Add 8 to 10 level tablespoons of Almased powder
- If you like, you can add a pinch of cinnamon or cocoa for a touch of flavor
- Replace lid and shake until well combined
Drink the Almased shake immediately.
Although side effects from Almased are very rare, you may have headaches the first few days due to the release of waste products. Drinking plenty of fluids to relieve your body of waste products will prevent or remedy this problem.
Losing weight is not recommended during pregnancy or while breastfeeding unless otherwise instructed by your doctor.
Almased does not affect your ability to react. This means you can participate in traffic without risk.
There are no known interactions between alcohol and Almased. However, alcohol contains calories and should therefore be limited or avoided altogether.