This product is in stock
Lowest price - £40.00
Order Azithromycin for chlamydia, Lymes disease or respiratory infections
When should you buy Azithromycin?
Azithromycin belongs to a class of medicines called macrolide antibiotics which are used to treat bacterial infections. Taking a course of Azithromycin is an effective and fast way to get rid of the symptoms of bacterial infection with few side effects. You can find medicine that contains the active ingredient azithromycin in Dokteronline.coms standard selection of products under the names Zithromax and Azithromycin.
Azithromycin: for treating chlamydia, Lymes disease and bronchitis
Azithromycin has a broad spectrum of action, which means it kills a wide variety of bacteria. A course of this medicine is primarily prescribed to treat:
- Respiratory infections such as bronchitis, pneumonia, middle ear infection, sinus infection;
- Chlamydia: a Sexually Transmitted Disease (STD) that affects the urethra in males and the vagina in females (symptoms can include pain and itching);
- Lymes disease: a disease caused by the bite of a tick infected with the bacterium Borrelia burgdorferi.
Chlamydia and Lymes disease often go unnoticed because the symptoms are vague or non-existent. However, it is very important to get treated to avoid serious health problems or complications at a more advanced stage. Ordering Azithromycin can prevent these diseases from developing.
How does a course of antibiotics work?
The advantage of Azithromycin is that it works quickly and effectively. The active ingredient azithromycin is directly absorbed into the tissue and remains active in the body for a long time. Most patients are given a short course with once-daily dosing. As with any course of antibiotics, it is important that you finish the entire prescription. Otherwise the medicine will not have enough time to kill all the bacteria. At Dokteronline.com, Azithromycin is available in three forms:
- Azithromycin tablets (two or three tablets of 500 mg);
- Azithromycin oral suspension (200 mg/5ml powder for oral suspension, total dose 30 ml);
- Azithromycin capsules (four or six capsules of 250 mg).
How to use Azithromycin
Azithromycin is very easy to use. The Zithromax tablets and capsules should be swallowed whole with some liquid. The bottle with the oral suspension should be shaken well before use. A dosage beaker is included in the package for measuring the correct amount. Azithromycin can be taken before, during or after meals. Would you like to order Azithromycin? Then make sure to read the package leaflet closely and always follow the doctors instructions. Here are a few important things to consider before using Azithromycin:
- Azithromycin may interact with other medicines. It is therefore important to tell the doctor what other medicines you are currently taking;
- Azithromycin generally has few side effects. In rare cases it can cause gastrointestinal symptoms, headache or mucous membrane fungal infections.
See the package leaflet for other side effects and warnings.
Buy Azithromycin at Dokteronline.com
Are you suffering from respiratory infection, chlamydia, Lymes disease or some other bacterial infection? Then Azithromycin is a good remedy. Dont wait too long to treat a bacterial infection. Order Azithromycin or Zithromax today via our secure site. If you order today, your medicine will be delivered to you within one to three days.
|Product||Price (incl doctor’s consult)|
|Azithromycin 500 mg 2 tabl.||£40.00||Start consultation|
|Azithromycin 500 mg 3 tabl.||£47.66||Start consultation|