Product review Bach
Share your experience with this product here. Did it live up to your expectations?
When you rate and review a product, your review is visible to any visitor to the site.
If you want to leave an anonymous review, then fill in ‘anonymous’ in the field for Name and City.
|Bach Rescue Remedy drops 10 ml.||£8.55||Add to shopping cart|
|Bach Rescue Remedy drops 20 ml.||£14.26||Add to shopping cart|
|Bach Rescue Remedy spray 20 ml.||£14.26||Add to shopping cart|
|Bach Rescue Remedy spray 7 ml.||£9.07||Add to shopping cart|
|Bach Rescue Remedy cream 30 gr.||£8.21||Add to shopping cart|
What is Bach Rescue?
Bach Rescue helps you to relax instantly and get the needed calmness so that you can deal with emergencies and crises. The Bach range includes a spray, cream and drops and is based on natural ingredients. The Rescue Remedy line consists of a blend of five different active ingredients: Rock Rose, Clematis, Impatiens, Cherry Plum and Star of Bethlehem. These plants have a calming and reassuring effect on our state of mind. Bach Rescue Remedy is fast acting and can be used to help get through stressful situations where sadness, nerves or anxiety are dominant. You can order Bach Rescue Remedy online via one of Dokteronline.com’s partner pharmacies.
What are Rescue Remedy products used for?
Dr Edward Bach was a British physician who created a tincture from different healing flowers that have a positive effect on our emotional well-being. The active ingredients reduce anxiety and stress instantly, allowing you to feel calm again. Rescue Remedy drops, spray and pastilles are for oral administration and can be used to get through difficult situations or stressful events such as an exam or job interview in a calm and relaxed matter. Bach Rescue cream and gel are for external applications such as burns or insect bites.
How to use Bach Rescue?
Bach Rescue is available online from our partner pharmacies in the various forms:
- Rescue Drops: instant relief in stressful situations. Dosage: place four drops on the tongue or in 100 ml of water and sip at intervals. Do not exceed the maximum daily dose of 40 drops.
- Rescue Spray: easy and inconspicuous. Dosage: apply two sprays directly into the mouth as needed. Do not exceed the maximum daily dose of 20 sprays.
- Rescue Kids: alcohol-free drops, suitable for small children. Dosage: place four drops on the tongue or in 100 ml of water (the solution should be sipped at intervals). Do not exceed the maximum daily dose of 24 drops.
- Rescue Pastilles: fruit-flavoured lozenges. Dosage: suck one or two pastilles as needed. Do not exceed the maximum daily dose of 10 pastilles.
- Rescue Night Drops: for a relaxing sleep. Dosage: place four drops on the tongue or in 100 ml of water and drink half an hour before bedtime. Repeat right before you go to sleep. Do not exceed the maximum daily dose of 40 drops.
- Rescue Night Spray: for a healthy night’s rest. Dosage: apply two sprays directly into the mouth half an hour before bedtime. Repeat right before you go to sleep.
- Rescue Cream: softens the skin and promotes the healing of grazes, insect bites and sun-exposed skin. Dosage: apply the cream thinly to the affected area(s). Repeat application regularly.
- Rescue Gel: has a cooling and soothing effect. Dosage: apply thinly to the affected area(s). Repeat application several times a day.
Read the package leaflet or instructions on the package before use.
Bach Rescue Remedy products do not cause any side effects.
When not to use Rescue Remedy products
Do not use if you allergic to any ingredients in Bach Rescue Remedy (see the package leaflet or label on the package). Consult a doctor before taking Bach Rescue Remedy products orally if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.