What is BreastGro?
BreastGro products have been specially developed to firm, lift and enlarge women’s breasts in a natural way. BreastGro offers a unique range of products to enhance breasts from the inside (capsules) and outside (cream, gel and mask), resulting in a bigger cup size, softer skin, and firmer and rounder contours.
What is BreastGro used for?
BreastGro is ideal for women who want fuller breasts but cannot or don’t want to undergo breast augmentation surgery. BreastGro capsules consist of a blend of natural ingredients such as hops, soya and grains. These substances contain plant hormones (isoflavones) that cause the breasts to produce glandular and fatty tissue. BreastGro’s supplementary products such as the cream, gel and mask provide extra volume and firmness.
How to use BreastGro
The BreastGro range of products includes:
- BreastGro Capsules: Dietary supplement with natural ingredients (isoflavones) that stimulate the production of glandular tissue from within. The capsules should be taken after food with plenty of liquid. It is important to space the doses evenly throughout the day.
- BreastGro Volumizing Cream: Cream with the unique ingredients Volufiline and Kigeline, which stimulate the storage of fatty tissue in the breasts for fuller, softer breasts.
- BreastGro Lifting Gel: Contains two unique ingredients: Skin Tightener and Bio-Bustyl. These ingredients stimulate the production of collagen and have a lifting effect. After four weeks, your breasts will feel firmer and more elastic.
- BreastGro Firming Mask: Firming mask with an anti-wrinkle effect for intensive care of breasts and cleavage. Contains the ingredients Bio-Bustyl and Juvinity.
How to use
- The recommended dose is two capsules a day for the first week, and four capsules a day thereafter. Maintenance dose: one to two capsules a day.
BreastGro Volumizing Cream and Lifting Gel:
- Apply the cream or gel morning and evening to the breasts and cleavage. Massage in gently.
BreastGro Firming Mask:
- Apply the night mask to the breasts and cleavage at night. Leave on all night to absorb, and wash off the next morning. Use once or twice a week.
Side effects with BreastGro products are rare. Should you experience skin rash or other side effects, stop use immediately and consult your doctor.
When not to use BreastGro
BreastGro products are not suitable for everyone and should not be used if:
- You are allergic to any of the ingredients. Consult the package leaflet for a list of ingredients in your BreastGro product;
- You are pregnant, planning a pregnancy or breastfeeding;
- You are under 21 years of age: use is not recommended since the breasts are still developing;
- You have an underactive or overactive thyroid gland;
- You have breast implants.
BreastGro is intended for women only. Consult a doctor on the use of BreastGro if you have health problems (e.g. diabetes or high blood pressure).
The use of BreastGro products is not recommended in pregnant and breastfeeding women.
BreastGro products do not interact with alcohol or affect your ability to drive safely.