Garnier BB Cream
BB cream is the latest buzz in the beauty world. Often referred to as beauty balm or blemish balm, BB cream is a make-up product and skin care product in one. BB cream was initially marketed as post-laser treatment to help with the healing process and soften the skin while providing coverage to reduce redness in place of make-up.
BB cream and acne
Skin problems such as acne, scars and pigment patches are very common. BB cream makes the skin radiant and provides perfect coverage without clogging the pores. BB cream is suitable for all skin types. As it is packed with healing properties that soften skin, it is ideal for people with sensitive skin or acne.
How does BB cream work?
BB cream is an all-in-one facial cosmetic product. The cream has a very light structure which makes it easy to apply.
Garnier BB cream delivers five benefits in one formula:
- It evens skin tone and contains Vitamin C which offers protection against free radicals;
- It contains hyaluronic acid which has an intensely hydrating effect;
- It contains UV protection (SPF 15);
- It contains lipidure microspheres which correct skin damage;
- It contains mineral pigments that give the skin a natural appearance and shine.
BB cream for all types of skin
Garnier BB cream is available in three formulations and two tints.
The Oil Free BB Cream is suitable for greasy skin. The Anti-ageing BB cream is suitable for older skin and the Miracle Skin Perfector is suitable for normal skin.