Manual Erection System
Product review Manual Erection System
Share your experience with this product here. Did it live up to your expectations?
When you rate and review a product, your review is visible to any visitor to the site.
If you want to leave an anonymous review, then fill in 'anonymous' in the field for Name and City.
|Manual Erection System 1 pc.||£204.17||Add to shopping cart|
What is the Manual Erection System?
The Manual Erection System has been developed for men with Erectile Dysfunction (ED). It consists of a manual pump that creates a vacuum in the cylinder around the penis. Low pressure draws blood into the penis, causing a manufactured erection sufficient for gratifying sexual intercourse. This erection aid is available without prescription.
What is it used for?
The Manual Erection System is used to treat Erectile Dysfunction (ED), also referred to as impotence. ED is when a man has difficulty getting or maintaining an erection. It is a common condition, especially in older men. The Manual Erection System has hardly any side effects and is therefore a good alternative for men who do not tolerate or want to take pro-erection medication. Vacuum therapy is completely safe. This vacuum device can be used as often as needed.
How to use the Manual Erection System
The Manual Erection System consists of the following parts: a cylinder, a hand pump, sealing rings, different sized constriction rings, lubricant and accessories. Below is a short explanation of how the Manual Erection System works. Consult the manual for detailed instructions.
- Shave off some pubic hair around the penis and moisten the area with lubricant for a good seal between the cylinder and the body;
- Slide the cylinder over the non-erect penis and start to pump according to the instructions in the manual. The low pressure in the cylinder will cause the penis to become hard;
- When fully erect, slide the rubber constriction ring as far towards the base of the penis as possible. Remove the cylinder. The constriction ring ensures the blood is kept in the penis to maintain the erection.
- The constriction ring should not be used for longer than 30 minutes. Remove the ring after orgasm;
- Clean all parts of the Manual Erection System (except for the manual pump) with warm water and mild soap after use.
The advantage of the Manual Erection System is that it has hardly any side effects. There are, however, a number of issues that should be taken into consideration:
- Do not pump too fast or too hard. If the low pressure is built up too quickly or strongly this may cause bruising on the shaft of the penis or the glans.
- Be sure to choose a proper size constriction ring. A constriction ring that is too small may result in penile pain.
- The skin of the penis may turn blue and veins may become swollen while the ring is in place. No damage is caused by this.
- The constriction ring prevents the release of sperm. Sperm is discharged when the ring is removed. This is normal.
Note: Leaving the constriction ring on for too long may lead to side effects due to lengthy interruption of circulation. Always remove the ring after 30 minutes. Do not fall asleep with the constriction ring in place on the penis.
When not to use the Manual Erection System
Most men may use the Manual Erection System. Consult the doctor on the use of this vacuum device if:
- you have a physical abnormality of the penis;
- you are taking blood thinners;
- you have a blood disease, heart condition or other serious condition.
Be sure to read the manual before use.