What is a Mr. Anti Snore anti-snoring mouthpiece?
Are you looking for an inexpensive yet effective remedy for snoring? Then the Mr. Anti Snore anti-snoring mouthpiece is the solution for your problem. The anti-snoring mouthpiece adapts easily to any mouth without discomfort and is very easy to use. In fact, it is effective for 90% of snorers. Would you like to sleep as well as you used to? Then order the Mr. Anti Snore anti-snoring mouthpiece online from a Dokteronline.com partner pharmacy today.
What is this product used for?
Snoring is a common problem that keeps many people and their bed partners awake at night. Snoring can affect your concentration, mood and health because you are not getting the rest you need. In most cases, snoring is caused by an obstruction of the upper airway during sleep. When we sleep, our muscles relax and the tongue retracts into the throat. This causes the upper breathing passages to become narrowed or blocked, making it more difficult to breathe. As a result, the soft tissues at the back of the throat start to vibrate, resulting in what is known as snoring. The Mr. Anti Snore mouthpiece stops or reduces snoring by moving the lower jaw forward. This helps to keep the tongue in place at night and the breathing passage open.
How to use the Mr. Anti Snore anti-snoring mouthpiece?
You can order the Mr. Anti Snore anti-snoring mouthpiece from a Dokteronline.com partner pharmacy. To get the best results, you need to customise the mouthpiece before using it for the first time. To do so, simply follow these steps:
- Have a glass of boiled water, a glass of cold water, a mirror and a stopwatch ready;
- Remove the mouthpiece from the packaging and place the plastic spatula in the opening on the frontside of the anti-snoring mouthpiece;
- Immerse the anti-snoring mouthpiece in the glass of boiled water and let it lay under water for 30 seconds. This is to soften the mouthpiece;
- Now carefully retrieve the anti-snoring mouthpiece from the water using the spatula and let the water drip off. Make sure your upper and lower incisive teeth are straight below each other and place the anti-snoring mouthpiece in your mouth and make sure it is fixed firmly;
- Now suck the air out of the mouthpiece with help from your tongue and lips;
- Use your tongue, cheeks, fingers and lips to adapt the anti-snoring mouthpiece to your teeth;
- Let the mouthpiece rest in your mouth for one minute;
- Take out the anti-snoring mouthpiece and place it in the glass of cold water for two minutes so that it becomes hard again. The Mr. Anti Snore mouthpiece should now fit comfortably in your mouth.
If you find that the anti-snoring mouthpiece does not feel comfortable, repeat the process until it does.
Wash off Mr. Anti Snore with cold water after usage and keep it in the storage box provided. Replace your Mr. Anti Snore mouthpiece with a new one every four to six months. See the package leaflet for more information on how to use your anti-snoring mouthpiece.
When not to use this product
The Mr. Anti Snore mouthpiece is not suitable for children under 18 years of age. Do not use this product if you have loose teeth, use false teeth or dental replacements, or suffer from any mandibular disorders or intense teeth grinding (bruxism). If you are uncertain about whether Mr. Anti Snore is suitable for you, consult a doctor before use.