Product review Ohropax
Share your experience with this product here. Did it live up to your expectations?
When you rate and review a product, your review is visible to any visitor to the site.
If you want to leave an anonymous review, then fill in ‘anonymous’ in the field for Name and City.
|Ohropax Multi 1 pair||£7.33||Add to shopping cart|
|Ohropax Silicon 6 pcs.||£7.33||Add to shopping cart|
|Ohropax Silicon Clear 6 pcs.||£7.33||Add to shopping cart|
|Ohropax Color 8 pcs.||£4.65||Add to shopping cart|
|Ohropax Soft 10 pcs.||£2.59||Add to shopping cart|
|Ohropax Classic 12 pcs.||£2.59||Add to shopping cart|
|Ohropax Klimawool 12 pcs.||£2.59||Add to shopping cart|
What is Ohropax?
Ohropax earplugs are designed to provide comfortable hearing protection from loud noise or unwanted sounds. The Ohropax success story began in 1907 in Germany when the first wax balls were introduced onto the market as hearing protection aids. Today, Ohropax earplugs are available worldwide in different varieties and stylish colours.
What are they used for?
It is common knowledge that loud noise can damage human hearing. When the ear is exposed to decibels above threshold level, hearing damage can occur. You should therefore take care to protect your ears from noise. Ohropax earplugs can be used in a wide range of situations involving loud noise, including:
- Pop concerts and discos
- Noisy work places, such as aviation fields and construction sites
- Use of electric tools, such as jackhammers and sawing machines
- Setting off fireworks
Earplugs are also very effective for shutting out distracting noises, for example, for a good night’s rest if you have a snoring partner, or to aid concentration while studying, meditating or taking a test.
How to use Ohropax earplugs
Ohropax earplugs are available in different varieties, each with specific directions. It is therefore important to read the instructions provided carefully for details on how to insert and remove the earplugs and when not to use them. The Ohropax range includes the following products:
- Classic: well-known, extremely comfortable earplugs, available since 1907.
- Soft: soft earplug that expands inside the ear canal, made of special skin-friendly foam.
- Color: brightly coloured earplugs, ideal for parties and concerts
- Silicon: mouldable watertight earplugs, providing excellent protection against water and wind.
- Silicon clear: invisible, transparent earplugs made of medical silicone.
- Multi: earplugs connected by a cord which can simply be hung around your neck when you take a break from wearing them. Easily cleaned using mild soap and water, and therefore suitable for long-term use.
- Climatewool: protects the ear from any weather condition. Keeps ears warm and dry, ideal for people with sensitive ears who suffer from earache due to wind, cold or water.
When not to use Ohropax earplugs
- Do not use Ohropax earplugs if there is a chance of allergic reaction (see the package leaflet for ingredients) or if you have an ear infection or other ear problem.
- Ohropax earplugs should not be used in children under the age of three.
- Children aged three and above should only use earplugs under supervision of a parent or guardian.
- Keep earplugs out of reach of children due to suffocation risk.
Read the package leaflet for instructions and warnings before use.