Product review Onbrez
Share your experience with this product here. Did it live up to your expectations?
When you rate and review a product, your review is visible to any visitor to the site.
If you want to leave an anonymous review, then fill in ‘anonymous’ in the field for Name and City.
|Lowest price||£97.84 (incl. VAT)|
|Prescription required||:||Yes (consultation included in the price)|
|Product||Price (incl doctor’s consult)|
|Onbrez Breezhaler 150 mcg inhalation powder 30 caps.||£97.84||Start consultation|
|Onbrez Breezhaler 300 mcg inhalation powder 30 caps.||£101.24||Start consultation|
What is Onbrez?
Onbrez Breezhaler contains the active ingredient indacaterol, which belongs to a group of medicines called bronchodilators. Onbrez is available online through a Dokteronline.com partner pharmacy.
What is Onbrez used for?
Onbrez is taken using an inhaler device called a breezhaler and is used to prevent breathing problems in people with chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD). In conditions where there is narrowing of the airways, such as COPD and chronic bronchitis, it is difficult for air to get in and out of the lungs. By relaxing the muscles in and around the airways, Onbrez makes it easier to breathe. The effects last for about 24 hours, which means this medicine is a long-acting bronchodilator. It takes five minutes before the effect of this medicine is felt.
How to use Onbrez
Onbrez should be inhaled once daily. The daily dose should be taken at the same time each day to avoid missing any doses and to ensure the medicine is released evenly. Onbrez Breezhaler comes with capsules that contain the medicine in powder form. Use the breezhaler as follows:
- Immediately before use, remove one capsule from the blister according to the instructions in the package leaflet;
- Hold the inhaler upright with the mouthpiece pointing up. Pierce the capsule by firmly pressing together both side buttons at the same time;
- Before placing the mouthpiece in your mouth, breathe out fully. (Do not blow into the mouthpiece);
- Place the mouthpiece in your mouth and close your lips firmly around the mouthpiece. Breathe in rapidly but steadily and as deeply as you can;
- Hold your breath for at least 10 seconds while taking the inhaler out of your mouth. Then breathe out;
- Open the inhaler to see if any powder is left in the capsule. If there is powder left in the capsule, close the inhaler and inhale again.
The package leaflet contains detailed instructions for using your breezhaler. Dispose of each inhaler after 30 days of use. When you start a new pack, use the new Onbrez Breezhaler inhaler that is supplied in the pack.
Onbrez Breezhaler comes with 150 microgram capsules or 300 microgram capsules. The doctor will recommend the right variant for you depending on your symptoms. Unless otherwise prescribed by the doctor, the usual dose in adults is:
- one capsule to be inhaled once daily.
Onbrez is not suitable for children under the age of 18. Read the package leaflet before use.
This medicine may cause side effects such as:
- Sore throat, runny nose, blocked nose, coughing;
- Pain in muscles, bones and/or joints.
Consult a doctor if you experience these or other side effects. If the side effects are severe, you should consult a doctor immediately.
When not to use Onbrez
Onbrez is not suitable for everyone and should not be used if:
- You are allergic to indacaterol or any other ingredient in this medicine;
- You have asthma.
Use this medicine with caution and under medical supervision if you have health problems such as a heart disease, thyroid gland malfunction, diabetes or epilepsy. If you are currently taking medication, you should consult a doctor on the use of Onbrez to avoid potential interactions. For more information on these topics, see the package leaflet.
Do not use Onbrez if you are pregnant or breastfeeding, unless otherwise advised by your doctor.
Onbrez may, in rare cases, cause dizziness. Stay out of traffic if you experience this side effect.
This medicine does not interact with alcohol.