Opioid painkillers can be addictive and therefore we are determined to do everything we can to ensure that they are being used appropriately and safely. For this reason the following guidelines will be strictly followed by the doctors and pharmacies:
1. There is a 30 day limit on all opioid pain-killers that will be provided to a customer in any one order. Please refer to our Opioid Ordering Limit when adding items to your basket.
2. If a second order is placed during the 30 day limit, that order will be held with payment until the time limit has expired. There are no exceptions.
3. If a customer has placed an order with Dokteronline.com as well as with any other source, at the same time, we will reduce or cancel the order, so that the total supplied product does not exceed the maximum allowance. If you are in doubt as to when and how much you will be allowed to order please either mail customer service or call 020 3026 5639. Keep your last order number at hand as this will be requested.
4. If the reason for your request is not specific enough, you will be asked for more information about your pain or condition. For example, if you have entered just 'pain' or 'headache' then this is not sufficient information for the doctor to review your request.
5. The doctor will be particularly careful in prescribing for younger people (under 25) as it is rare for people in this age group to have a condition that requires this type of medication.
6. If there are several people requesting opioids from the same address or in the immediate area, these orders are likely to be refused.
7. It is never personal when an order is declined by the doctor. Please contact the doctor if you are in doubt, they are there to help and assist you. Any new (duplicate) requests are likely to be refused.
8. If we detect any misconduct or misuse of our service you will be blacklisted, meaning you won't be able to place any orders again through our online healthcare platform. There is a special team monitoring this and please note that this is for your own safety.