What is Orlistat 60 mg?
Orlistat 60 mg helps with weight loss. The active substance orlistat works on the intestines. It ensures that part of the fat consumed cannot be absorbed. This way you absorb less calories. You can order Orlistat 60 mg online through the pharmacies working together with Dokteronline.com. This weight-loss supplement is available without a prescription.
What is this product used for?
Orlistat 60 mg is intended for people who suffer from overweight. This involves having a BMI of 28 or higher. Being overweight increases the risk of various illnesses, such as cardiovascular diseases or diabetes. Losing weight helps to reduce this risk. Orlistat 60 mg makes you lose weight faster. If you lose about 2 kilos with a diet, this product ensures that you will still lose extra kilos. Losing weight is thus faster and easier.
Usage and dosage of Orlistat 60 mg?
The partner pharmacies offer Orlistat 60 mg online. Make sure you follow an appropriate diet during your treatment with Orlistat 60mg. Try eating smaller portions and less calorie-rich food. Do not eat fat free. This medication works only when there is some fat in your meals. Do not eat too much fat either; you could suffer side effects in this case. If next to an appropriate diet, you also decide to exercise, your will lose weight faster. If you have not lost weight after 12 weeks, please consult a doctor.
The general guidelines for the dosage of Orlistat 60 mg are as follows:
- Adults with a BMI of 28 points or higher: three times daily 1 capsule with your meal. Swallow the capsule whole with a glass of water.
Do not take a capsule if you miss a meal. Do not use Orlistat 60 mg for more than six consecutive months. Stick to the recommended dosage and read the instructions before use.
During your treatment with orlistat 60 mg you may experience side effects. It mainly involves symptoms such as:
- Fatty stools or diarrhea. This can be largely prevented by eating less fat; [/Li]
- Flatulence and/or abdominal pain; [/Li]
- Feces incontinence; [/Li]
If you suffer a lot from the side effects or if you suffer from symptoms that are not listed in the leaflet, please consult a doctor.
When is it best not to use this medication?
Do not use Orlistat 60 mg if you:
- are oversensitive to any of the ingredients used (see package insert );
- are pregnant or breastfeeding; [/Li]
- have a BMI-value that is lower than 28; [/Li]
- are younger than 18 years; [/ Li]
- use blood thinners or cyclosporine; [/Li]
- Suffer of cholestasis or malabsorption.
Consult a doctor about the use of Orlistat 60 mg if you are taking other medications or if you suffer from other health problems.