This product is in stock
Lowest price - £84.41
Going bald prematurely? Buy Propecia for a full head of hair!
Who is Propecia aimed at?
Propecia is a popular and commonly prescribed medicine for male pattern baldness (androgenetic alopecia). Although male pattern hair loss is a common condition, it is a taboo subject that many men dread to discuss with their GP. This is understandable but a shame, because in most cases there is something you can do about it. Buying Propecia can be the first step to a fuller head of hair.
Androgenetic alopecia: typically a mans problem?
Premature male pattern baldness is typically associated with men. For the most part, it is a hereditary condition. Men graced with male pattern baldness genes inherit hair follicles that are oversensitive to the male hormone dihydrotestosterone (DHT). When exposed to DHT, the hair follicles shrink, resulting in shorter and finer hair until, eventually, hair growth stops altogether. Propecia can reverse this process: the medicine reduces the amount of DHT in the scalp, which allows the hair follicles to restore themselves.
Some facts on male pattern baldness:
- Permanent hair loss can develop in men at an early age;
- Hair on the top of the scalp is genetically programmed to thin and die when exposed to DHT. The hair on the sides and the back of the scalp is less prone to balding;
- Androgenetic alopecia is more common in men but can also affect women. Female pattern hair loss has a different pattern: women are more likely to have a diffuse hair thinning throughout the scalp.
How does Propecia work?
Propecia tablets contain the active ingredient finasteride. This medicine inhibits the action of dihydrotestosterone (DHT), which allows the hair follicles to restore themselves and can lead to reversal of the balding process. If you stop taking it the effect of the medicine on your hair will start to reverse. This means you need to keep taking this medicine to obtain the maximum benefit. Buying Propecia is an effective solution for combating baldness in men with early stage pattern baldness. Within just a few months, you will notice less hair loss and the hair on your head will come thicker.
How to use Propecia
At dokteronline.com Propecia is available in tablet form. If you are planning to order Propecia, be sure to follow the doctors instructions.
Here are a few important things to consider before buying Propecia:
- Propecia should only be used by men. This medicine is not suitable for use in women and children;
- Women who are pregnant or who could get pregnant must not handle crushed or broken tablets, as the active ingredient in this medicine may be absorbed through the skin and cause abnormalities in a developing male baby;
- If you stop taking this medicine, the effect of the medicine on your hair will start to reverse within a few months and you will lose any hair that you have gained;
- Propecia may cause side effects, such as difficulty achieving or maintaining an erection and decreased sex drive.
See the package leaflet for other side effects and warnings.
Order Propecia at dokteronline.com
Is your receding hairline giving you a headache? Are you worried about talking to your GP about your problem? Then buy Propecia from dokteronline.com. The good news is that you can order and pay from the privacy of your own home. And you can rest assured knowing that your order will be handled discreetly and delivered in plain-labelled packaging. Order Propecia today and your medicine will be delivered to you within just a few working days.
|Product||Price (incl doctor’s consult)|
|Propecia 1 mg 28 tabl.||£84.41||Start consultation|
|Propecia 1 mg 56 tabl.||£139.54||Start consultation|
|Propecia 1 mg 84 tabl.||£200.02||Start consultation|
|Propecia 1 mg 112 tabl.||£300.24||Start consultation|
|Propecia 1 mg 140 tabl.||£298.94||Start consultation|