What is Seebri Breezhaler?
Seebri Breezhaler contains the active ingredient glycopyrronium bromide, which is a type of medicine known as a bronchodilator. Seebri Breezhaler is a dry powder for inhalation which works by opening the airways to make it easier to breathe. It also reduces coughing and wheezing. Seebri Breezhaler is available online from a Dokteronline.com partner pharmacy.
What is Seebri Breezhaler used for?
Seebri Breezhaler is used to treat chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD). COPD is a chronic inflammatory condition in the lungs that causes permanent damage to the lungs. Symptoms include difficulty breathing, shortness of breath, wheezing and coughing. Seebri Breezhaler allows the muscles around the airways to relax and the airways to open. This makes it easier for people with COPD to breathe. Seebri Breezhaler takes 15 minutes to become effective and provides 24 hours of relief.
How to use Seebri Breezhaler
Seebri Breezhaler should not be used to relieve sudden attacks of wheezing or breathing difficulties. Instead, it should be used regularly each day at set times to keep the airways open and help prevent breathing difficulties. The medicine is taken using an inhaler device called a breezhaler. The breezhaler comes with your medicine. To use your breezhaler, follow these instructions:
- Immediately before use, remove one capsule carefully from the blister;
- Place the capsule into the capsule chamber according to the instructions in the package leaflet;
- Hold the inhaler upright with the mouthpiece pointing up. Pierce the capsule by firmly pressing together both side buttons at the same time;
- Before placing the mouthpiece in your mouth, breathe out fully. (Do not blow into the mouthpiece);
- Place the mouthpiece in your mouth and close your lips firmly around the mouthpiece. Breathe in rapidly but steadily and as deeply as you can;
- Hold your breath for at least 10 seconds while taking the inhaler out of your mouth. Then breathe out;
- Open the inhaler to see if any powder is left in the capsule. If there is powder left in the capsule, close the inhaler and inhale again.
The package leaflet contains detailed instructions for using your breezhaler. Dispose of the breezhaler after 30 days of use. When you start a new pack, use the new inhaler that is supplied in the pack.
Seebri Breezhaler can be ordered online from our partner pharmacies. Unless otherwise prescribed by the doctor, the usual dose in adults is:
- one capsule to be inhaled once daily.
This medicine is not suitable for children under 18 years of age. Read the package leaflet before use.
This medicine may cause side effects such as:
- Dry mouth;
- Sleeping difficulties;
- Common cold;
- Stomach ache, diarrhoea;
- Headache and urinary tract infection (in elderly people).
Consult a doctor if you experience these or other side effects. If the side effects are severe (see the package leaflet), contact a doctor immediately.
When not to use Seebri Breezhaler
Seebri Breezhaler is not suitable for everyone and should not be used if:
- You are allergic to glycopyrronium bromide or any other ingredient in this medicine.
Use this medicine with caution if you have glaucoma, kidney problems or difficulty passing urine. If you are taking medication for other medical conditions, you should consult a doctor on the use of Seebri Breezhaler to avoid potential interactions. For more information on contraindications and warnings, see the package leaflet.
Seebri Breezhaler should not be used by pregnant or nursing women without consulting a doctor first.
Seebri Breezhaler does not interact with alcohol or affect your ability to drive.