Product review Tena Lady
Share your experience with this product here. Did it live up to your expectations?
When you rate and review a product, your review is visible to any visitor to the site.
If you want to leave an anonymous review, then fill in ‘anonymous’ in the field for Name and City.
|Tena Lady Extra 10 pcs.||£11.09||Add to shopping cart|
|Tena Lady Maxi 12 pcs.||£9.63||Add to shopping cart|
|Tena Lady Maxi Night 12 pcs.||£9.63||Add to shopping cart|
|Tena Lady Normal 12 pcs.||£6.19||Add to shopping cart|
|Tena Lady Extra Plus 16 pcs.||£11.09||Add to shopping cart|
|Tena Lady Mini Plus Wings 16 pcs.||£5.93||Add to shopping cart|
|Tena Lady Mini Wings 18 pcs.||£6.45||Add to shopping cart|
|Tena Lady Mini Plus 20 pcs.||£6.79||Add to shopping cart|
|Tena Lady Normal 24 pcs.||£9.20||Add to shopping cart|
|Tena Lady Ultra Mini Plus 24 pcs.||£5.07||Add to shopping cart|
|Tena Lady Super 28 pcs.||£17.62||Add to shopping cart|
|Tena Lady Ultra Mini 28 pcs.||£5.07||Add to shopping cart|
|Tena Lady Mini 30 pcs.||£7.65||Add to shopping cart|
|Tena Lady Mini Magic 34 pcs.||£5.07||Add to shopping cart|
What is Tena Lady?
Tena Lady is specifically developed to take care of urine leakage (incontinence). Tena Lady products are known for their discreet design and excellent quality. They are ultra-thin and virtually invisible under clothes while offering superior absorption and excellent leakage security. Tena Lady products also contain special anti-bacterial ingredients that prevent unpleasant odours and have a special top layer that stays dry, preventing skin irritations. Tena Lady has been designed specifically for women suffering from mild to severe incontinence. The pads are much more absorbent than ordinary sanitary pads or panty liners. Tena Lady allows you to comfortably take part in daily activities without having to worry about urine leakage.
What is it used for?
Tena Lady is used to protect clothing from urine leakage, a problem that many women experience at a certain point in their lives. Urinary incontinence can be caused by a number of factors, including:
- Loss of pelvic muscle tone due to pregnancy, childbirth, menopause or obesity;
- Conditions that disrupt communication between the brain and bladder, such as Multiple Sclerosis, Parkinson’s disease, dementia or diabetes;
- Side effects of certain treatments, such as hydrophobic medicines.
How to use Tena Lady
Just like regular sanitary pads, Tena Lady products are used to protect underwear. Dokteronline.com offers a range of Tena Lady products to meet various incontinence requirements. There are different kinds of incontinence:
- Stress incontinence: a leakage of urine at times of physical movement or activity, such as lifting, sneezing, coughing, bending or laughing.
- Urge incontinence: a strong urge to urinate even when the bladder is not full and, sometimes, an inability to make it to the toilet. This form of incontinence is caused by an overactive bladder. The bladder feels fuller than it actually is.
- Functional incontinence: a form of urinary incontinence in which a person is aware of the need to urinate, but is unable to get to a toilet due to physical or psychological reasons.
Tena Lady incontinence protection comes in a wide range of products for every incontinence need. Tena Lady liners are perfect for people experiencing slight urine loss. Tena Lady pads and pants offer a greater level of absorption for those who need more protection.
Tena Lady products should not be thrown in the toilet, but in the garbage or sanitary pad bins.