Product review Tena Men
Share your experience with this product here. Did it live up to your expectations?
When you rate and review a product, your review is visible to any visitor to the site.
If you want to leave an anonymous review, then fill in ‘anonymous’ in the field for Name and City.
|Tena Men Pants Super Small 12 pcs.||£20.48||Add to shopping cart|
|Tena Men Pants Super Medium 12 pcs.||£23.07||Add to shopping cart|
|Tena Men Pants Super Large 12 st.||£26.35||Add to shopping cart|
|Tena Men Pants Normal X-Large 15 pcs.||£29.29||Add to shopping cart|
|Tena Men Level 3 16 pcs.||£13.74||Add to shopping cart|
|Tena Men Pants Normal Small 16 pcs.||£22.03||Add to shopping cart|
|Tena Men Pants Normal Medium 18 pcs.||£27.22||Add to shopping cart|
|Tena Men Pants Normal Large 18 pcs.||£31.02||Add to shopping cart|
|Tena Men Level 2 20 pcs.||£13.74||Add to shopping cart|
|Tena Men Level 1 24 pcs.||£13.74||Add to shopping cart|
What is Tena Men?
Tena Men has been designed specifically for men suffering from mild to severe incontinence. Tena Men products are used to protect underpants and are virtually unnoticeable under clothes. With an anatomic design adapted to the male body shape, they are ultra-thin and offer superior absorption and excellent leakage security. Tena Men products also have ‘Odour Control’, special anti-bacterial ingredients that prevent unpleasant odours. Thanks to Tena Men, you will be able to comfortably take part in daily activities without having to worry about urine leakage. Tena Men keeps you feeling fresh and confident the whole day through. Order Tena Men products discreetly online via Dokteronline.com.
What is it used for?
Tena Men is used to protect clothing from urinary incontinence, a condition where urine leaks from the urethra before you are able to reach the toilet. The severity of urinary incontinence may range from occasionally leaking a drop or two to the entire content of the bladder. Urinary incontinence in men can be caused by a number of factors, including:
- Prostate problems: the prostate is a gland located around the urethra. If the prostate swells in size, it squeezes the urethra which may lead to urinary concerns;
- Conditions of the bladder or urethra, such as an infection;
- Surgical procedures in the pelvic area or to the prostate or penis;
- Conditions that disrupt communication between the brain and bladder, such as Multiple Sclerosis, Parkinson’s disease, dementia or diabetes;
- Side effects of certain treatments, such as hydrophobic medicines.
How to use Tena Men
Tena Men is worn in underpants. The pad has an adhesive strip that keeps it securely in place. Dokteronline.com offers a range of Tena Men products to meet different incontinence requirements. There are different kinds of incontinence:
- Stress incontinence: a leakage of urine at times of physical movement or activity, such as lifting, sneezing, coughing, bending or laughing.
- Urge incontinence: a form of incontinence caused by an overactive bladder. The bladder feels fuller than it actually is, causing a strong urge to urinate and sometimes an inability to make it to the toilet.
- Functional incontinence: a form of urinary incontinence in which a person is aware of the need to urinate, but is unable to get to a toilet due to physical or psychological reasons.
Tena Men is available in different absorbency levels. Level 1 Tena Men products are perfect for people experiencing slight urine loss. For larger urine loss, level 2 or 3 Tena Men products are recommended. There are also Tena Men pants available for superior absorption and security.
Tena Men products should not be thrown in the toilet, but in the garbage instead.