This product is in stock
Lowest price - £56.50
Tramadol package leaflet
This information brochure contains general information on Tramadol. We also advise you to carefully read the Tramadol package leaflet before using this medicine. If you have any questions after consulting this information, please contact a doctor or pharmacist.
What is Tramadol and what is it used for?
Tramadol is a morphine-like painkiller that is used to treat moderate to severe pain. Doctors generally prescribe Tramadol when other category painkillers such as paracetamol and NSAIDs are not effective enough. Tramadol is used to treat various types of pain, including:
- Nerve pain (such as facial pain);
- Pain from surgery or injury;
- Pain caused by a serious illness;
- Rheumatic pain (arthrosis, arthritis);
- Heavy migraine.
Tramadol can also be used to treat pain from other sources. If in doubt about whether or not to use Tramadol, you should consult a doctor.
What you need to know before using Tramadol
Here are a few important things to consider before using Tramadol:
- This medicine may cause dizziness and drowsiness. Stay out of traffic if you experience these side effects;
- You should avoid drinking alcohol while taking Tramadol as this will increase the chance of side effects such as drowsiness or dizziness;
- Do not use Tramadol if you are allergic to the active substance tramadol or any other ingredients in this medicine;
- Tramadol should not be used by people who are taking a type of antidepressant called a monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI);
- Tramadol should not be used by pregnant or breastfeeding women without consulting a doctor first;
- Tramadol may interact with other medicines, including epilepsy medicine. It is therefore important to tell the doctor what other medicines you are currently taking.
For a complete list of possible contraindications and warnings, see the package leaflet.
How to use Tramadol
Tramadol is available in various strengths: 50 mg, 100 mg, 150 mg and 200 mg. The doctor will recommend the right dose for you depending on your symptoms. Tramadol is available as capsules, tablets and drops. The tablets and capsules should be swallowed whole, without chewing, with some liquid. The drops can be dissolved in water and drunk or squeezed onto a sugar cube and eaten. Always follow the prescription exactly never take more or less than the doctor recommends.
Possible side effects
Like all medicines, Tramadol may have side effects. The most commonly reported side effects include:
- Drowsiness and sleepiness;
Most side effects are usually only temporary and will disappear once the body adjusts to the medicine. Consult a doctor if the side effects are severe or bothersome.
For a complete list of possible side effects, see the package leaflet.
How to store Tramadol
Keep Tramadol out of reach of children. Store at room temperature and in the original pack. Do not use after the expiration date (see packaging or label).
Tramadol contains the active ingredient tramadol. For a full list of ingredients and information on the manufacturer and marketing authorisation holder, please refer to the package leaflet.
|Product||Price (incl doctor’s consult)|
|Tramadol Ratio Retard 50 mg 20 caps.||£52.87||Start consultation|
|Tramadol Ratio Retard 50 mg 50 caps.||£59.77||Start consultation|
|Tramadol Ratio Retard 50 mg 100 caps.||£69.00||Start consultation|
|Tramadol Ratio Retard 50 mg 200 caps.||£119.63||Start consultation|
|Tramadol Drops Ratio 100 mg/ml 10 ml||£50.63||Start consultation|
|Tramadol Ratio Retard 100 mg 20 tabl.||£64.52||Start consultation|
|Tramadol Drops Ratio 100 mg/ml 30 ml||£60.67||Start consultation|
|Tramadol Ratio Retard 100 mg 50 tabl.||£73.66||Start consultation|
|Tramadol Drops Ratio 100 mg/ml 50 ml||£65.86||Start consultation|
|Tramadol Ratio Retard 100 mg 100 tabl.||£92.03||Start consultation|
|Tramadol Drops Ratio 100 mg/ml 100 ml||£78.14||Start consultation|
|Tramadol Ratio Retard 150 mg 20 caps.||£73.66||Start consultation|
|Tramadol Ratio Retard 150 mg 50 caps.||£87.37||Start consultation|
|Tramadol Ratio Retard 200 mg 20 caps.||£82.89||Start consultation|
|Tramadol Ratio Retard 200 mg 50 caps.||£101.26||Start consultation|