Ordering Vitamin A acid cream
The ultimate solution for skin problems
What is Vitamin A acid cream?
Vitamin A acid cream rings a bell for many people. But what is it exactly? Vitamin A acid cream is used to treat various skin conditions. It was originally released on the market as a medicinal ointment for treating acne, but turned out to be not only effective in reducing pimples, but also fine lines, red blotches and pigmented patches. A miracle cream was born!
Skin problems and Vitamin A acid cream
Unblemished, radiant skin is an ideal of beauty. Unfortunately, not everyone is blessed with beautiful skin. Below we have listed the most common skin conditions:
- Acne: though pimples are associated with teenage years, breakouts can also occur in menopausal women due to hormonal imbalance;
- Pigmented patches (hyperpigmentation): pigment accumulated in the skin causing the appearance of dark patches;
- Rosacea (redness on the nose and cheeks): this skin condition often develops later in life;
- Wrinkles: caused by ageing and exposure to sunlight.
Vitamin A acid cream can, in many cases, offer a solution for these and other skin problems.
How does Vitamin A acid cream work?
Vitamin A acid cream contains the active ingredient tretinoin, a substance that stimulates cell division. Tretinoin improves the skin by allowing old skin cells to be removed fast so new ones can present themselves. The skin is, as it were, polished from the inside out, keeping it smooth, fresh and free from impurities. Vitamin A acid cream is much more effective than cosmetic lotions. In fact, it has been scientifically proven that Vitamin A acid cream is the only treatment that tackles skin problems thoroughly.
How to use Vitamin A acid cream
Vitamin A acid cream is a powerful product that should be used with caution and care. If you are planning to use Vitamin A acid cream, be sure to follow the doctors instructions. It is also important to read the package leaflet carefully. Incorrect use of Vitamin A acid cream can cause side effects such as skin redness or flaking. Here are a few important things to consider before using Vitamin A acid cream:
- This product should not be used by pregnant women or women planning a pregnancy.
- At the beginning of the treatment the acne may temporarily worsen.
- Avoid strong sunlight and do not use sunbeds while using this product.
See the package leaflet for other side effects and warnings.
How to buy Vitamin A acid cream safely and quickly
Vitamin A acid cream can be effective for many skin conditions. However, this product cannot be found at the chemists or drugstore. At Dokteronline.com, you can order Vitamin A acid cream without any difficulty. This means you dont have to leave the house to buy Vitamin A acid cream.
We will make sure your order is delivered quickly and discreetly.
Product – Price (incl doctor’s consult)
Read the package leaflet for more information about risks and side effects, or ask your doctor or pharmacist for advice.