Tretinoin (vitamin a acid)
This product is in stock
Lowest price - £39.83
Tretinoin is Vitamin A in the acidic form. It stimulates cell division and improves the skin by allowing old, damaged skin cells to be removed fast so new ones can present themselves. Doctors prescribe this medicine to treat severe cases of acne when some areas of the skin are also inflamed. Acne is a common condition in adolescents and adults alike. Tretinoin (Vitamin A Acid Cream) is only available on prescription. At dokteronline.com, you do not need a prescription from your GP: our doctor can issue an online prescription after an online consultation.
When should you buy Tretinoin?
Tretinoin (Vitamin A Acid Cream) can be very effective in treating unattractive skin conditions, such as:
- Severe acne (spots, pimples and clogged sebaceous glands on face, shoulders and/or back);
- Rosacea, a skin condition where redness appears on the cheeks, forehead and/or nose;
- Hyperpigmentation (pigmented patches);
- Wrinkles as a result of excessive exposure to sunlight.
Tretinoin improves the skin by allowing old skin cells to be removed fast so new ones can present themselves. Tretinoin opens clogged pores, reduces patches and wrinkles, and heals infected skin. The result: unblemished, radiant skin without impurities.
Ordering medicine online
Nowadays medicine such as Tretinoin (Vitamin A Acid Cream) can easily be ordered online. When shopping online you should, however, make sure that the business you are dealing with is trustworthy. Unfortunately, large quantities of counterfeit medicines are being sold on the Internet. These products look like the branded versions, but contain completely different ingredients and are often offered at a fraction of the price. Here are some tips that can help you detect these rogue websites:
- Tretinoin is a prescription-only medicine. This means that the online pharmacy should always ask for a prescription or provide a prescription after an online consultation. If this is not the case, then the website is not trustworthy;
- Pharmacies that are not registered in Europe have a bad reputation. Try to select a company that is based in the EU;
- Always pay attention to the websites payment method section. Is there a secure payment environment?
- How does the website strike you? Does it offer a lot of information on the medicines that it offers? Is the text easily legible or has it been translated poorly?
Buying Tretinoin online can be safe, if you pay attention to these warning signs.
Where to buy Tretinoin online
There are, of course, web shops where you can confidently place your order. Dokteronline.com attaches great importance to quality and safety. With us, you do not have to worry about counterfeit medicines: all of our products come straight from certified manufacturers. In addition, we see it as our responsibility to inform you properly regarding the use and side effects of medications through our website. We guarantee that your personal details will not be released to any third party and that all online payments are handled in a secure environment.
Tretinoin: say goodbye to acne
Although there is more to life than outward appearance, a face full of spots, blemishes and wrinkles isnt exactly attractive. Buying Tretinoin can be the first step in overcoming skin conditions such as acne and rosacea, enabling you to face the world with confidence. If you would like to learn more about the side effects associated with this medicine, then read the package leaflet which has all the facts on side effects, use and dosage.
|Product||Price (incl doctor’s consult)|
|Airol Cream 0.5mg/g 20g||£39.83||Start consultation|
|Airol Cream 0.5mg/g 2 x 20g||£67.10||Start consultation|
|Airol Cream 0.5mg/g 3 x 20g||£94.37||Start consultation|
|Airol Cream 0.5mg/g 4 x 20g||£121.64||Start consultation|