This product is in stock
Lowest price - £84.30
Experiences with Xenical
Losing a lot of weight isnt easy. Sticking to a diet is difficult and often the weight does not come off as fast as we expect. Xenical can accelerate the process of losing weight. Xenical contains the active ingredient orlistat which prevents fat from being absorbed in the intestine. As a result, 30% of the fat that is eaten in meals is not digested, which means the body takes in fewer calories. It is not surprising that many people are very positive about Xenical.
Customers frequently send us reviews about their experiences with Xenical. We find it important to post these reviews on our website so that other customers can get a better picture of how this medicine works. Below is a review that we received:
I have always been hesitant to take medicines that claim they aid weight loss. Because often it doesnt work. But Xenical has actually helped me to lose weight. Ive almost reached my target weight.
Would you like to share your experience with Xenical on our site? Then visit the Xenical product page and leave a review.
Tips for using Xenical
Xenical has helped many people fight obesity. However, Xenical is not a miracle cure and only works in conjunction with a sensible diet and exercise. Here are some tips that will help you make the most of this weight-loss product:
- Drink plenty of fluids while you are taking this medicine. This will help speed up toxin elimination in the body;
- Exercise daily. Walking or cycling for half an hour every day is more effective than working up a sweat in the gym once a week;
- Stay away from fat and sweet snacks between meals. Opt for more healthy alternatives, such as rice crackers, fresh fruit and low-fat dairy products;
- If you forget to take a dose before eating, dont worry. You can take a capsule up to one hour after your meal;
- Do not eat too many fatty foods. This can cause abdominal cramps and diarrhoea;
- Xenical only works if what you eat is rich in fat, so if a meal is fat free then do not take a dose. That would just be a waste of money.
Xenical side effects
Xenical works locally in the gut and therefore side effects are limited. Some customers who take this weight-loss product have reported stomach problems such a stomach pain and diarrhoea. This can be avoided by eating less fat. The more fat you eat, the more undigested fat ends up in your stool. As a result, the stool becomes too soft (diarrhoea). Xenical is most effective when taken with a low-fat diet. For more information on possible side effects, see the package leaflet.
Who is eligible for Xenical?
Xenical is intended for people who have a body mass index (BMI) of 28 or more. This means this weight-loss product is only prescribed to aid weight loss in obese people. If you would like to try Xenical but have a BMI that is lower than 28, then the active ingredient orlistat is also available in a lower dose (60 mg). The low-dose variant does not require a prescription.
|Product||Price (incl doctor’s consult)|
|Xenical 120 mg 42 caps.||£84.30||Start consultation|
|Xenical 120 mg 84 caps.||£105.12||Start consultation|
|Xenical 120 mg 168 caps.||£193.05||Start consultation|
|Xenical 120 mg 252 caps.||£265.55||Start consultation|