This product is in stock
Lowest price - £46.50
Zithromax package leaflet
Before using Zithromax, we recommend that you read the Zithromax package leaflet for important information on the use of this antibiotic. The package leaflet also contains details on possible side effects and contraindications (a specific situation in which a medicine should not be used because it may be harmful to the patient).
What is Zithromax and what is it used for?
Zithromax is an antibiotic that is taken as a course. It is prescribed to treat bacterial infections. Zithromax contains azithromycin, a macrolide antibiotic that is effective against a wide variety of bacteria. Zithromax can therefore be used to treat many different infections, such as pneumonia, middle ear infection, bladder infection, gastroenteritis and the STDs chlamydia and gonorrhoea. Bacterial infection is often accompanied by fever, pain and other uncomfortable symptoms. Zithromax helps cure the infection and will have you feeling better quickly.
What you need to know about Zithromax
Zithromax is a powerful antibiotic. If you are taking this medicine for the first time, make sure you take account of the following:
- Do not use this medicine if you are hypersensitive to azithromycin;
- Zithromax is passed into breast milk. Do not use this medicine if you are breastfeeding;
- Always finish the entire course. Stopping early could cause the infection to return;
- If you have an illness or disorder, consult a doctor before taking this medicine;
- If you are using this medicine for an STD, make sure your partner gets treated too. Your partner will need to place an order him/herself;
- Zithromax may interact with other medicines. The doctor will have a list of medicines that you should avoid mixing it with;
- Zithromax tablets and capsules are not suitable for children.
How to use Zithromax
The duration of the treatment is decided by a doctor, depending on your symptoms. In most cases, Zithromax is prescribed as a five-day course. For the treatment of STDs a short course is typically needed, whereas longer courses are usually indicated for intestinal infections. Zithromax tablets and capsules should be swallowed whole. For more information on dosage and use of this medicine, see the package leaflet.
Possible side effects
Like all medicines, Zithromax can cause side effects, although not everyone gets them. The most commonly reported side effects of Zithromax include:
- Gastrointestinal symptoms (nausea, constipation, diarrhoea, flatulence);
- Fungal infections of mucous membranes.
For a complete list of side effects, see the package leaflet for Zithromax. If you would like to know what other customers have said about this medicine, then read the information brochure Experiences with Zithromax.
How to store Zithromax
Like any medicine, Zithromax is dangerous for young children and should be stored out of their reach. Do not use this medicine after the expiration date has passed.
Zithromax contains the active ingredient azithromycin. For a full list of the ingredients and manufacturer and registration holder details, please consult the package leaflet.
|Product||Price (incl doctor’s consult)|
|Zithromax 250 mg 4 caps||£39.30||Start consultation|
|Azithromycin 250 mg 4 caps.||£42.85||Start consultation|
|Azithromycin 250 mg 4 tabl.||£42.85||Start consultation|
|Zithromax 250 mg 6 caps.||£47.33||Start consultation|
|Azithromycin 250 mg 6 caps.||£45.21||Start consultation|
|Azithromycin 500 mg 2 tabl.||£39.72||Start consultation|
|Azithromycin 500 mg 3 tabl.||£47.33||Start consultation|