You’re not ovulating (yet), but don’t panic
Don’t worry, there are steps you can take to make sure you don’t miss another window of opportunity:
- Involve your partner
- Stop smoking, drinking or using recreational drugs
- Avoid processed foods, mercury-rich foods, sodas, etc.
- Check your vaccination records – Rubella, in particular
- Be considerate of your vaginal health
- Start folic acid supplements
- Consider the right time to have sex
- Maintain a healthy body weight; get enough physical activity
- Cease using/taking contraception
- Try graphing your most fertile periods
- It’s recommended that your partner also takes a fertility test
- And, finally, make sure to have enough pregnancy tests on hand!
Good luck and check back with us soon.