Order Azithromycin for chlamydia, Lyme’s disease or respiratory infections
When should you buy Azithromycin?
Azithromycin belongs to a class of medicines called macrolide antibiotics which are used to treat bacterial infections. Taking a course of Azithromycin is an effective and fast way to get rid of the symptoms of bacterial infection with few side effects. You can find medicine that contains the active ingredient azithromycin in Dokteronline.com’s standard selection of products under the names Zithromax and Azithromycin.
Azithromycin: for treating chlamydia, Lyme’s disease and bronchitis
Azithromycin has a broad spectrum of action, which means it kills a wide variety of bacteria. A course of this medicine is primarily prescribed to treat:
- Respiratory infections such as bronchitis, pneumonia, middle ear infection, sinus infection;
- Chlamydia: a Sexually Transmitted Disease (STD) that affects the urethra in males and the vagina in females (symptoms can include pain and itching);
- Lyme’s disease: a disease caused by the bite of a tick infected with the bacterium Borrelia burgdorferi.
How does a course of antibiotics work?
The advantage of Azithromycin is that it works quickly and effectively. The active ingredient azithromycin is directly absorbed into the tissue and remains active in the body for a long time. Most patients are given a short course with once-daily dosing. As with any course of antibiotics, it is important that you finish the entire prescription. Otherwise the medicine will not have enough time to kill all the bacteria. At Dokteronline.com, Azithromycin is available in three forms:
- Azithromycin tablets (two or three tablets of 500 mg);
- Azithromycin oral suspension (200 mg/5ml powder for oral suspension, total dose 30 ml);
- Azithromycin capsules (four or six capsules of 250 mg).
How to use Azithromycin
Azithromycin is very easy to use. The Zithromax tablets and capsules should be swallowed whole with some liquid. The bottle with the oral suspension should be shaken well before use. A dosage beaker is included in the package for measuring the correct amount. Azithromycin can be taken before, during or after meals. Would you like to order Azithromycin? Then make sure to read the package leaflet closely and always follow the doctor’s instructions. Here are a few important things to consider before using Azithromycin:
- Azithromycin may interact with other medicines. It is therefore important to tell the doctor what other medicines you are currently taking;
- Azithromycin generally has few side effects. In rare cases it can cause gastrointestinal symptoms, headache or mucous membrane fungal infections.
Buy Azithromycin at Dokteronline.com
Are you suffering from respiratory infection, chlamydia, Lyme’s disease or some other bacterial infection? Then Azithromycin is a good remedy. Don’t wait too long to treat a bacterial infection. Order Azithromycin or Zithromax today via our secure site. If you order today, your medicine will be delivered to you within one to three days.
Important! We do not offer any products ourselves, but offer the possibility to request a treatment (possibly with medication).
If you wish to obtain certain medication, you can buy these products at your own pharmacy or instruct us to arrange this in your name at a registered EU pharmacy. For prescription only medication we also arrange a consultation for you with a registered EU doctor.
* Instruction costs include VAT.