1. The texts and advice on Dokteronline.com/blog are absolutely not intended to replace advice from professional medical providers. The material on this site cannot and should not be used as a basis for diagnosis or treatment.
2. Dokteronline advises anyone with health problems to do a consultation with a qualified physician who with his knowledge and based on observation, interpretation and understanding of your medical history and / or symptoms can make a good diagnosis.
3. Dokteronline strongly recommends not to experiment with drugs.
4. The information on Dokteronline.com/blog is based on information from various medical sources and has an informative character. The editors are not responsible for any consequences arising from the change without medical advice, reject or modify treatments or lifestyle. Although the content has been compiled with the utmost care, there are developments in the health field that change very quickly and inaccuracies can not always be avoided. There may be new facts and insights among medical professionals that do not appear in the articles on this blog. The editorial staff advises you to always seek advice from a physician, expert or specialist before introducing any changes in method of treatment or make any lifestyle changes.
5. The texts and advice on Dokteronline.com/blog are the responsibility of an expert editorial team. It cooperates with expert physicians, manufacturers and specialists. Information on, and, if applicable, specialization of, the author is reflected in all articles.
6. The editorial team is responsible for updating and clarity of the Blog / the shared knowledge of Dokteronline.com. Statements and opinions expressed in articles, comments and ads on Dokteronline.com/blog are those of the authors and not (necessarily) those of the editor.
7. The editors will occasionally refer to other websites or resources of third parties through links. Because Dokteronline.com/blog has no effect on these resources, you hereby accept that Dokteronline.com/blog is not responsibil relating any kind of publicity by such third party.
9. The site has an informative objective, but advertising sales and marketing within the rules of media law may be possible. Sponsored items on the site are identifiable as such, such as product information and advertisements.
10. Dokteronline.com/blog complies as far as possible to the global HON encryption This website is maintained by Dokteronline.com. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced, stored in an automatic data system, or disclosed in any form or by any means, either electronic, mechanical, printouts, copies, or in any other way whatsoever without the prior written permission of Dokteronline.com.
©2016 Dokteronline.com all rights reserved