What is the Cyclotest Baby Fertility Monitor?
The Cyclotest Baby Fertility Monitor is a device that measures fertility levels in your monthly cycle based on your body temperature. When ovulation occurs, body temperature increases slightly by about 0.2 to 0.5 degrees Celsius. By keeping a record of this rise in body temperature, the pattern of change between the first and second halves of your cycle will become clear. The Cyclotest Baby Fertility Monitor allows you to identify your fertile, highly fertile or non-fertile days directly upon measurement.
What is it used for?
Female fertility lasts only 18 hours per monthly cycle. The Cyclotest Baby Fertility Monitor allows you to easily and accurately pinpoint this crucial window. For women wanting to conceive, it is important to know when their fertility is optimal. Having sex five days around ovulation will increase your chances of falling pregnant.
The Cyclotest Baby Fertility Monitor can also be used to prevent pregnancy. In that case, you should avoid having unprotected sex when the monitor indicates that you are fertile. This method is suitable for women who do not want to use or cannot tolerate birth control pills or other forms of contraception.
How to use the Cyclotest Baby Fertility Monitor
For an accurate measuring result, the Cyclotest Baby Fertility Monitor should be used daily at the same time, immediately upon waking but before physically getting up. This is the best time for the monitor to measure your basal body temperature and calculate your fertile days. Take your temperature in the same place, either orally (under the tongue), vaginally or anally.
The package leaflet provides clear information about how to use this advanced measuring instrument.
What are the benefits of the Cyclotest Baby Fertility Monitor?
The benefits of the Cyclotest Baby Fertility Monitor are:
- Quick and reliable measurement result
- Fertile days are displayed instantly, increasing your chances of falling pregnant
- Easy to use: Cyclotest Baby eliminates the need to fill in charts
- Built-in alarm clock that rings at the same time each day for your temperature reading
- Data can be uploaded to your PC, allowing you to check, print or e-mail your fertility profile
- Option of inputting secondary fertility indicators into your Cyclotest device, such as the level urinary LH (using Cyclotest LH sticks) or the composition of cervical mucus secretions. Adding additional information will increase accuracy up to no less than 99%.