Order Emla cream without a prescription from your GP
Need an analgesic cream? At Dokteronline.com you can buy Emla cream without a prescription!
Emla cream is a prescription-only medicine. This means you need a prescription to buy this medicine. However, it does not have to be a prescription from your GP. You can also order Emla cream online with an online prescription from a registered doctor. If your order request is approved after a thorough online consultation, a prescription will be issued. Dokteronline.com’s online consultation service allows you to buy prescription medications online without seeing your GP. This does not only save time, but is also a convenient, safe and discreet way to shop for medicine.
What is Emla cream?
Emla cream contains lidocaine and prilocaine, two local anaesthetics that are used to temporarily numb the skin. It has been used for years to desensitise the skin and mucous membranes. For example, Emla cream is used for:
- Temporarily numbing the surface of the skin before procedures such as injections, stitches or minor surgical treatment such as the removal of warts;
- Pain and itching caused by eczema or other skin conditions;
- Premature ejaculation (coming too quickly): Emla cream works by desensitising the penis and glans, enabling men to last longer in bed.
Online prescriptions from Dokteronline.com
Maybe you forgot to visit your GP. Or maybe you don’t have the time to stop by your local pharmacy. At dokteronline.com, you can order Emla cream without going to your GP or pharmacy. We work with affiliated doctors who can issue a prescription online. This is how it works:
- Select the medicine you want to order;
- Create an account or log into your existing account;
- Fill in the medical questionnaire;
- Check and pay for your order.
Topical anaesthetics at Dokteronline.com
Topical anaesthetics are indispensable for minor medical procedures (injections, taking blood and minor skin surgery) and are used to numb the skin and reduce pain. They are also used to stop premature ejaculation in men. Dokteronline.com offers the following topical anaesthetics:
- Lidocaine cream: this product contains lidocaine, a medicine that works by blocking the pathway of pain signals along the nerves, inhibiting them from reaching the brain;
- Ultraproct: an ointment with an active ingredient and local anaesthetic called cinchocaine. This product is also used to treat haemorrhoids;
- Anugesic cream: contains a local anaesthetic called pramocaine and hydrocortisone. This product can be used to reduce inflammation of the skin.
Order Emla cream without a prescription
Do you need an analgesic cream? If you don’t have the time or don’t want to visit your doctor, go to dokteronline.com. At dokteronline.com you can buy Emla cream and other topical anaesthetics without a prescription from your GP, but with an online prescription and online doctor’s consultation.
Important! We do not offer any products ourselves, but offer the possibility to request a treatment (possibly with medication).
If you wish to obtain certain medication, you can buy these products at your own pharmacy or instruct us to arrange this in your name at a registered EU pharmacy. For prescription only medication we also arrange a consultation for you with a registered EU doctor.
* Instruction costs include VAT.