Eucerin Hyaluron-Filler skin creams reduce wrinkles and deep lines. The formula contains the active ingredient hyaluronic acid, a substance with a hydrating and skin-tightening effect that occurs naturally in the skin. The creams also contain bio-active glycine saponin, an ingredient that supports the skin's own production of wrinkle-plumping hyaluronic acid.
What is Eucerin Hyaluron-Filler?
Eucerin Hyaluron-Filler skin creams reduce wrinkles and deep lines. The formula contains the active ingredient hyaluronic acid, a substance with a hydrating and skin-tightening effect that occurs naturally in the skin. The creams also contain bio-active glycine saponin, an ingredient that supports the skin’s own production of wrinkle-plumping hyaluronic acid.
What are Eucerin Hyaluron-Filler products used for?
Eucerin Hyaluron-Filler products are used to prevent and treat wrinkles. Hyaluronic acid is found in the skin’s connective tissue and is responsible for, among other things, drawing water into the skin, giving it volume. As we age, the levels of hyaluronic acid in the skin start to decline. As a result, the skin loses the ability to retain moisture, volume is gradually lost and the effects of gravity become more apparent – the skin loses fullness and wrinkles and lines appear. Eucerin Hyaluron-Filler restores hyaluronic acid, tightening the skin and smoothing away fine lines and wrinkles.
How to use Eucerin Hyaluron-Filler
Eucerin has various skin care products based on hyaluronic acid:
- Hyaluron-filler day cream: suitable for normal to mixed skin. Contains SPF 15 to protect against skin ageing and the damaging effects of sunlight. Apply the cream in the morning to clean skin and massage in gently.
- Hyaluron-filler day cream for dry skin: contains extra hydrating ingredients to sooth dry skin. Use as regular day cream.
- Hyaluron-filler night cream: contains dexpanthenol, a substance that stimulates the skin’s repairing process, and two kinds of molecular hyaluronic acid that plump up wrinkles from within during the night. Apply to clean skin. Avoid sensitive skin around the eyes.
- Hyaluron-filler eye cream: specially developed for sensitive skin around the eyes. Contains a special formula to combat crow’s feet. Apply the cream around the eyes and massage in gently. Avoid contact with the eyes.
- Hyaluron-filler concentrate: serum with an intensive effect which supports the skin with extra hyaluronic acid. Apply a small amount of the serum to wrinkles and lines before using Hyaluron-filler day and night cream. Use one ampoule for one week.
Eucerin is a well-known quality brand. All Eucerin skin care products have been developed in cooperation with dermatologists and are based on scientific research. Eucerin Hyaluron-Filler serum and creams do not have any side effects. If you do experience side effects, consult a doctor.
When not to use Eucerin Hyaluron-Filler products
Do not use if you are allergic to any ingredients in the Eucerin Hyaluron-Filler line. For a list of ingredients, please consult the package leaflet or package.