What is Granufink?
Granufink is a herbal drug based on extract of pumpkin seed. This product helps to reduce urinary problems and incontinence in men and women in a natural way. You can order Granufink online through the drug stores working together with Dokteronline.com.
What is this product used for?
Urinary symptoms, such as incontinence, dribbling, weak urine stream or having to pee a lot, are common in both men and women. The causes can be very different. An overactive bladder can make you need the toilet every five minutes and a benign prostatic hyperplasia may be the reason for difficult urination. Urination problems are often not serious, but can affect your everyday life. You might be ashamed for any odors or stains or have difficulties leaving the house because you want to stay close to a toilet. Also, your sleep may be disturbed because you have to pee constantly, which makes you tired during the day. Granufink is based on extract of pumpkin seed. Pumpkin seeds are rich in zinc, vitamin E, magnesium and other substances that have a beneficial effect on the sphincter muscles and the muscles around the urinary tract. Moreover, they have a diuretic effect, which promotes a good flow in the urinary tract. Pumpkin seeds are also traditionally known for their inhibitory effect on the hormones responsible for prostate growth. The pumpkin seed extract in Granufink thus helps to reduce urinary problems.
How to use Granufink and its dosage?
You can order Granufink online through the partner pharmacies. Three varieties are available:
- Granufink Prosta (for men). Contains, beside pumpkin seed, also pumpkin oil and saw palmetto extract. Reduces urinary symptoms such as frequent urination, abnormal pressure and dripping.
- Granufink Prosta Forte (for men). Specially designed for men who suffer from benign prostatic hyperplasia. Helps to reduce symptoms such as frequent and difficult urination, a weak urine stream and dripping.
- Granufink Femina (for women). Helps to reduce urinary symptoms in women such as urinary incontinence, frequent urination and abnormal urge to pee.
Take Granufink as described in the package insert. The general guidelines for the dosage are as follows:
- Granufink Prosta: three times daily 1 capsule.[/b]
- Granufink Prosta Forte: take one capsule twice daily.
- Granufink Femina: three times daily 1 capsule.[/b]
Swallow the capsules without chewing with sufficient fluid. Take Granufink preferably during meals. It may take some time before you notice some improvement of your symptoms. If you notice no difference after four weeks or if your symptoms worsen the first week, please consult a doctor. Read the instructions before use.
During the use of Granufink, sometimes unintended side effects may occur. This usually involves mild gastrointestinal problems such as nausea, abdominal pain or diarrhea. Occasionally there may be a hypersensitivity reaction, which can be recognized by a rash. If you suffer many side effects or severe symptoms, stop using Granufink and consult a doctor.
When is it best not to use this product?
Granufink is not intended for children under 18 years. If you are hypersensitive to any of its ingredients (see package insert), do not take this medicine. Do not use Granufink Femina if you are pregnant or breastfeeding, unless a doctor recommends otherwise.