KN95/FFP2 Ear loop mask
The government has made face masks obligatory in public spaces. In order to provide effective protection, face masks must meet stringent requirements. On Dokteronline.com, you can now order face masks with high filtration capacity to protect the face and airways. These KN95 FFP2-certified medical face masks comply with EU classification standards. The face masks are available in packs of 5 or 10.
The face masks meet the following characteristics:
- FFP2 filtration efficiency for inhaled air. FFP2 masks are also used in healthcare settings.
- High protection class KN95 = N95.
- Bacterial Filtration Efficiency (BFE) > 95%.
- Fit snugly around the face for optimal protection.
- Soft and flexible material and therefore suitable for sensitive skin.
- Appropriate for everyday use: on the go, on the public transport system, when out shopping, etc.
- Note: face masks should be replaced after being worn for two hours.