Experiences with Levitra
Levitra is used in the treatment of Erectile Dysfunction (ED). The active ingredient, vardenafil, improves blood flow to the penis and restores erectile function. Levitra has helped many men overcome impotence. So it is not surprising that many of our customers are very enthusiastic about this product. Especially the fact that Levitra has few side effects is found to be a major benefit.
Dokteronline.com gives customers the possibility to share their experiences online.
Would you like to talk about your experiences with Levitra? Writing a review is a great way to help others make an informed buying decision. You can submit your review by clicking the button ‘Write a Review’ on our product page.
The benefits of Levitra
Levitra more or less works in the same way as other erection pills. There are, however, a few differences which make Levitra such a popular product. We have listed the advantages below:
- Levitra works faster than Viagra and Cialis: you will be able get a full erection within 20 minutes of swallowing a tablet;
- Spontaneous love life: thanks to the fast onset of action, you won’t have to plan sex at least one hour ahead of time.
- Longer effect: the effects of Levitra last around six hours, while Viagra only remains effective for about four hours;
- Levitra can benefit a large group of men. Men who don’t respond well to Viagra or Cialis often have good results from Levitra.
- Because Levitra contains a low dose of the active ingredient, it can be a good alternative for men who have high blood pressure, diabetes or other health conditions that do not allow them to use Viagra.
Levitra and side effects
Customers who have used Levitra reported that this ED drug has remarkably few side effects. The tablets of the lowest dose (5 mg) hardly produce any side effects or none at all. The side effects that do occur are minor and include nasal congestion, facial flushing, headache and dizziness. The higher the dose, the greater the chance of side effects. Therefore, it is recommended to start with the lowest dose. If you don’t have a positive response, you can ask your doctor to increase the dose.
How to use Levitra
Levitra is very easy to use. If you take a tablet during foreplay you will notice that your penis will respond to sexual stimulation within about 15 minutes. A tip from users of Levitra: take the tablet on an empty stomach. Taking this medicine with food can cause Levitra to take effect in a delayed way.
Important! We do not offer any products ourselves, but offer the possibility to request a treatment (possibly with medication).
If you wish to obtain certain medication, you can buy these products at your own pharmacy or instruct us to arrange this in your name at a registered EU pharmacy. For prescription only medication we also arrange a consultation for you with a registered EU doctor.
* Instruction costs include VAT.