Men’s health issues don't only affect the diagnosed men. It also affects their surroundings. In England, 1 in 8 men will be diagnosed with prostate cancer during their lifetime. Men are diagnosed with prostate cancer each year, but behind all of these thousands of men, there is a bigger number of affected (which are women, children and friends). That is why The Movember Foundation, an annual global event, aims to raise awareness about men’s health and raise funds for research programs about prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and mental health. The movement does not only encourage men to participate, but it also encourages women to get on board and help give these issues a voice. This November, Dokteronline.com will support the Movember Foundation. Will you join?
For every treatment instruction made on Dokteronline.com, we will donate £0,50 to the Movember Foundation. We want to mark our support and loyalty for the customers (which many are men) and show that we can all be part of the change.
- The offer is valid until Thursday 30 November 2017.
- The donation will be carried out by Dokteronline.com based on internal reports.
- The price of the treatment remains unchanged.
- The donation only applies to the medical consultation requested by Dokteronline.com.
- Individual correspondence will not be entered into about the total donation.