Naramig is unavailable. Please follow this link to find other medicines to treat "Pain".
What is Naramig?
Naramig is a migraine medication. The active substance naratriptan has an influence on the blood vessels and nerves in the brain. This will reduce or eliminate the symptoms which are the result of migraine. You can order Naramig online at the pharmacies working together with Dokteronline.com
What is the medication used for?
Naramig is used against migraine, a condition in which the patient suffers a throbbing headache, usually on one side of the head. One can also experience other symptoms such as nausea, sensitivity to light and/or sound and a general ill feeling. The attack is sometimes preceded by disturbances in vision, such as seeing stars or wavy images (aura). A migraine attack can last from several hours to several days. Naramig constricts the blood vessels in the brains, causing the migraine attack to stop. The drug has effect within one hour.
How to use Naramig?
Take Naramig as soon as you suspect the start of a migraine attack. The drug then has the most effect. You can also take the tablet if you already have headaches. Do not take Naramig to prevent a migraine attack. The drug does not work preventively. Swallow the tablet without chewing, with some fluids. Naramig provides quick relief. If the headache returns within 24 hours, you can take another tablet. If the medicine does not help, stop taking Naramig and consult a doctor .
The pharmacies working together with Dokteronline.com offer Naramig online in 2.5 mg tablets. The usual recommended dosage is as follows:
- Adults between 18 and 65 years: 1 tablet of 2.5 mg each time. Do not take more than 2 tablets of Naramig per day.
Naramig can cause side effects, although not everybody is affected. The side effects you may experience possibly include:
- Drowsiness or fatigue;
- Tingling, tightness or numbness in the limbs or other parts of the body;
- pain, muscle pain ;
- Squeezing sensation in chest or throat. Consult a doctor if the pain in your chest persists.
When is it best not to use this medication?
Naramig is not a suitable medicine for everyone. Do not use this migraine medication if you:
- are allergic to naratriptan or any of the excipients used in the tablet;
- are allergic to sulfonamides (a type of antibiotics) ;
- suffer or have suffered from a cardiovascular disease;
- suffer from a severe liver or kidney disease;
- have high blood pressure;
- use certain other migraine medications.
Pregnancy / driving / alcohol
Use Naramig only upon advice of a doctor if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
Naramig can cause side effects such as drowsiness and dizziness. Do not participate in traffic if you suffer from these symptoms.
Alcohol can increase the side effects of the drug and can also trigger a new attack. Do not drink liquor if you are taking Naramig.