Tretinoin is vitamin A in the acidic form. It stimulates cell division and improves the skin by allowing old, damaged skin cells to be removed quickly so that new ones can present themselves. Doctors prescribe this medicine to treat severe cases of acne when some areas of the skin are also inflamed. Acne is a common condition in adolescents and adults alike. Tretinoin cream is only available on prescription, but at dokteronline.com, you do not need a prescription from your GP, as our doctors can issue an online prescription after an online consultation.
When should you buy Tretinoin?
Tretinoin cream can be very effective in treating unattractive skin conditions, such as:
- Severe acne (spots, pimples and clogged sebaceous glands on the face, shoulders and/or back);
- Rosacea, which is a skin condition where redness appears on the cheeks, forehead and/or nose;
- Hyperpigmentation (pigmented patches);
- Wrinkles as a result of excessive exposure to sunlight.
Treatment with Tretinoin
View treatment option with Tretinoin
Ordering medicine online
Nowadays medicine such as Tretinoin cream can easily be ordered online. When shopping online however, you should make sure that the business you are dealing with is trustworthy. Unfortunately, large quantities of counterfeit medicines are being sold on the Internet. These products look like the branded versions but contain completely different ingredients and are often offered at a fraction of the price. Here are some tips that can help you detect these rogue websites:
- Tretinoin cream is a prescription-only medicine. This means that the online pharmacy should always ask for a prescription or provide a prescription after an online consultation. If this is not the case, then the website is not trustworthy;
- Pharmacies that are not registered in Europe have a bad reputation. Try to select a company that is based in the EU;
- Always pay attention to the website’s payment method section and check that it is a secure payment environment;
- Read the website: does it offer a lot of information on the medicines that it offers, and is the text easily legible or has it been translated poorly?
Buying Tretinoin online can be safe, if you pay attention to these warning signs.
Where to buy Tretinoin online
There are, of course, web shops where you can confidently place your order. Dokteronline.com attaches great importance to quality and safety. With us, you do not have to worry about counterfeit medicines: all of our products come straight from certified manufacturers. In addition, we see it as our responsibility to inform you properly regarding the use and side effects of medications through our website. We guarantee that your personal details will not be released to any third party and that all online payments are handled in a secure environment.
Tretinoin: say goodbye to acne
Although there is more to life than outward appearance, a face full of spots, blemishes and wrinkles is not exactly attractive. Buying Tretinoin cream can be the first step in overcoming skin conditions such as acne and rosacea, enabling you to face the world with confidence. If you would like to find out more about the side effects associated with Tretinoin cream, read the package leaflet which has all the facts on side effects, use and dosage.