Propeaq light glasses
What are Propeaq light glasses?
The Propeaq light glasses were designed in collaboration with scientists specialized in light- and chrono-therapy. The glasses feature integrated LED’s that provide blue light. This light suppresses the action of the hormone melatonin and affects the biological clock. The Propeaq glasses are used to correct jet lag, to help against sleep problems and to chase away the winter blues. The light glasses also ensure that you can peak at the right time. Ideal for sports, but also if you have an important presentation or an exam. Light therapy with the Propeaq light glasses is very simple. The glasses look like sporting sunglasses and can be worn anywhere and at any time. If you want to order the Propeaq light glasses online, you can do so through the pharmacies working together with Dokteronline.com.
What is this article used for?
More and more people are discovering the benefits of light therapy. Blue light has a positive effect on our sleep-wake rhythm, on our mental health and on our energy levels. The Propeaq light therapy glasses are therefore commonly used by business people and athletes. It ensures that they are sharper and perform even better at the critical moment. But Propeaq has many more advantages. The light glasses help in the following situations:
- Jetlag. With Propeaq you can adapt your biorhythm to your destination. So you can do what you have to do immediately upon arrival; [/Li]
- Work shifts. Do you often work night shifts? Propeaq accelerates the change in your biological clock so you have fewer problems with drowsiness or difficulty concentrating; [/Li]
- Fatigue. Light therapy with the Propeaq light glasses gives an immediate energy boost. This ensures a good concentration and a better performance; [/Li]
- Seasonal Depression. It is scientifically proven that blue light influences the positive mood. Propeaq can also help against seasonal depressions like the winter blues; [/Li]
- Sleep. Do you have difficulties falling asleep, do you wake up too early or do you have trouble sleeping, then light therapy can help with the Propeaq. Your sleep quality improves, which is beneficial to your health and your performances.[b]
How to use the Propeaq light therapy glasses?
The collaborating drug stores offer the Propeaq light glasses online. The lightweight glasses are very comfortable and look like a nice pair of sunglasses. You use the glasses together with the Propeaq app (available for free in the App Store or on Google Play). This is very simple: set up a profile and select the situation for which you want to use the glasses (for example, travel or sports). The app then tells you when you need to set up the glasses with which lenses and for how long. The app communicates with the glasses via a Bluetooth connection. The Propeaq light glasses come with a micro-usb cable and charger, interchangeable lenses in red and blue, a protective cover and an instructions leaflet.
When is it best not to use this product?
Only use light therapy in consultation with a doctor if you are hypersensitive to light, if you are taking any medication or if you suffer from a mental disease or an eye disease. Use the glasses on children only in consultation with a doctor.