What is Sleepzz?
Sleepzz nutritional supplements promote healthy sleep. Sleepzz’s extensive range includes Junior Rest and Sleep Syrup, and Melatonin, Magnesium, Sleep Fit and Power Sleep tablets. All supplements consist entirely of natural ingredients and are available over the counter without a prescription. Besides sleep supplements the Sleepzz range also includes natural remedies to stop snoring and teeth grinding.
What are Sleepzz products used for?
Getting a good night’s rest is very important, but can seem like a challenge. Many people experience problems such as difficulty falling asleep or staying asleep. Sleeping difficulties can be a symptom of numerous causes including stress and disturbances in circadian rhythm. The inability to get a good night’s sleep can affect people in different ways. Lack of sleep can bring down the body’s defences and cause physical problems such as fatigue or headache. It can also affect concentration or performance at work or school. Sleepzz natural sleep supplements allow you to fall asleep faster and deeper, so when you get up in the morning you feel rested, refreshed and energised.
How to use Sleepzz products
The Sleepzz range includes the following products:
- Sleepzz Melatonin, a hormone that helps you fall asleep. This product can be used to treat circadian rhythm disorders caused by jet lag or irregular shift work (night shifts). Sleepzz Melatonin is available in the variants Original, Forte, Extra Forte Meltlets and Time Release.
- Sleepzz Magnesium, a high-dose supplement that, in addition to magnesium, contains zinc, passiflora, Vitamin B6 and melatonin. The supplement provides extra energy when you are tired and improves the quality of sleep.
- Sleepzz Junior Rest and Sleep Syrup, with camomile, valerian and passion flower. Especially developed for hyperactive children who have difficulty sleeping or falling asleep.
- Sleepzz Power Sleep, an extra powerful formula with melatonin, tryptophan, valerian and B vitamins. Relieves restlessness and promotes natural, healthy sleep.
- Sleepzz Sleep Fit, two-layer tablet containing ingredients such as melatonin, California poppy, passiflora, Vitamin B, Vitamin C and iron. The two-phase tablet releases the active ingredients throughout the night for a good night’s rest.
The recommended dose for Sleepzz Melatonin Original (0,1 mg) is:
- Adults: 10 tablets, once a day.
- Children aged 6 to 18: one to five tablets, once a day.
- Children aged 3 to 6: one to three tablets, once a day.
Sleepzz Melatonin Original tablets should be taken approximately one hour before bedtime. The tablets should be placed under the tongue to dissolve. Do not exceed the recommended dose without talking to a doctor. Read the package leaflet before use.
Other Sleepzz sleep supplements: see package for dosage details.
Sleepzz sleep supplements consist entirely of natural, drug-free compounds and therefore produce very few side effects. In the unlikely event that side effects do occur, please contact your doctor.
When not to use Sleepzz products
Do not use Sleepzz products if you are allergic to any of the ingredients in the sleep supplements. Melatonin is not suitable for children under two years of age and people suffering from an autoimmune disease. Consult a doctor on the use of Sleepzz products if you are currently taking medication.
Sleepzz products should not be used, or only with a doctor’s approval, by pregnant or breastfeeding women.
Sleepzz products do not interact with alcohol or affect your ability to drive safely.