What are Wingman condoms?
Wingman is an ultrathin, supple and safe condom that is very easy to use. The Wingman has special applicator wings, which allow you to put on the condom without hands-on contact. This not only makes Wingman condoms safer to use, they are also much less prone to rips and tears caused by nails, jewellery or other sharp objects. In addition, because the wings eliminate hand contact with the lubricant, your hands won't smell. There is only one way to apply the Wingman condom. What's more, the Wingman can be applied with one hand and in one easy motion, which makes it an easy and safe alternative.
What are they used for?
Wingman condoms are used as a method of contraception. When used correctly they protect against pregnancy and sexually transmitted diseases (STDs).
How to use Wingman condoms
The Wingman condom is very easy to apply:
- Open the package carefully and remove the Wingman by the wings
- Make sure the logo on the wings faces up
- Place the Wingman on the top of the erect penis
- Push both wings down simultaneously with one or two hands and gently unroll the condom all the way down
- Remove the wings by pulling them down and away from the body at the point where the wings join.
Note:Wingman condoms are not suitable for anal sex.
Wingman condoms are made from latex. Latex condoms generally have few side effects, but in some cases they may cause allergic reactions. If you are sensitive to latex, avoid using latex condoms altogether.