XL-S Medical Fat Binder
What is XL-S Medical Fat Binder?
Enjoy good food and lose weight: it really is possible when you use XL-S Medical Fat Binder. This dietary supplement contains Litramine, a complex fibre that binds to 28% fat in the diet. The fat becomes indigestible for the small intestine and exits the body undigested via faeces. This means that your body uses fewer calories so that losing weight and keeping it off is now easier than ever. You can order XL-S Medical Fat Binder online. Pharmacists who work with Dokteronine.com currently have this weight loss supplement in various variants in stock.
How is the product used?
XL-S Medical Fat Binder makes it possible to lose three times more weight than with just diet and exercise. This slimming product works in three ways:
- It reduces fat intake by 28%;
- It inhibits the appetite;
- It promotes bowel movement, and thus the discharge of waste products.
The effectiveness of XL-S Medical Fat Binder has been scientifically proven. As the product consists of natural ingredients, you can feel free to use it for a long period of time. In addition, this nutritional supplement contains a vitamin complex (Vitamin A, D and E), which keeps you feeling healthy while slimming.
How should you use XL-S Medical Fat Binder?
The participating pharmacies have XL-S Medical Fat Binder available online in the following variants:
- XL-S Medical Binder Capsules: Swallow the capsules without chewing with sufficient fluid. Take the capsules after a meal.
- XL-S Medical Fat Binder Direct Sachets: An easy-to-take powder in a forest fruits flavour. The sachets each contain one dosage and are ideal for taking out and about. Take the contents of 1 bag immediately after a meal. You do not need water, the powder dissolves immediately in your mouth.
It is important to drink a lot (at least two litres) of water, tea or other sugary drinks when using XL-S Medical Fat Binder. XL-S Medical Fat Binder works best with a balanced diet and plenty of exercise.
The usual dosage of XL-S Medical Fat Binder as follows:
- Adults: Take two capsules or one sachet three times a day immediately after a meal.
Do not exceed six capsules or three sachets per day. This nutritional supplement is not suitable for children. Read the instructions before use.
XL-S Medical Fat Binder is generally tolerated without any problems. If you experience any side effects, consult a doctor.
When should you not use this product?
XL-S Medical Fat Binder is not a suitable product for everyone. Do not use this slimming agent if you:
- Are allergic to any of the ingredients (see leaflet);
- Have a BMI of less than 18.5;
- Have health problems;
- Have an increased risk of osteoporosis;
- Take cholesterol depressants;
- Eat liver regularly or other foods rich in vitamin A.
Do not take XL-S Medical Fat Binder if you have taken fat-soluble medication less than 2 hours ago. Other contraindications and warnings can be found in the leaflet.
Pregnancy / Driving / Alcohol
Do not use XL-S Medical Fat Binder if you are pregnant or planning to become pregnant, or are breastfeeding. There are no warnings regarding driving skills or the use of alcohol for this slimming agent.