You are ovulating
Time is of the essence. The next 24 hours will represent the most optimal hours of fertility. Here are some tips to put to practice immediately:
- Let your partner know the news and get him involved
- Stop smoking, drinking or using recreational drugs
- Avoid processed foods, mercury-rich foods, sodas, etc.
- Check your vaccination records – Rubella, in particular
- Be considerate of your vaginal health
- Start folic acid supplements
- Consider the right time to have sex
- Maintain a healthy body weight; get enough physical activity
- Cease using/taking contraception
- It’s recommended that your partner also takes a fertility test
- And, finally, make sure to have enough pregnancy tests on hand!