Your test came back negative, what now?
No need to stress. Did you know only 30% of couples trying to conceive are successful in the first three months of trying, 70% within six months, 80% within the first year and 90% within the first two years? Depending on how long you’ve been trying we suggest you speak to your doctor, they will be able to offer advice and perhaps medical options. There are things you and your partner can do to try and improve your chances of conceiving a child
There are products that help you track your cycle, for example. Another thing you and your partner can do is to make some lifestyle changes to improve your fertility.
Here are some options for you both:
- We recommend your partner also take a fertility test
- You can take an ovulation test to find the best time to conceive
- Adjust your lifestyle to improve your respective fertility.
And here are some tips for you and your partner to increase your chances of conceiving:
- Track your most fertile days
- Eat a healthy diet
- Minimize your intake of caffeine and alcohol
- Avoid tobacco and drugs
- Exercise regularly, but don’t overdo it
- Take prenatal vitamins
Head to our website dokteronline.com for products, tips and other helpful information.