For most women their periods are linked to menstruation complaints menstrual complaints can be annoying and more than half of the women describe their periods as painful too.
How does it work?
- You choose your treatment
Learn about the options and choose a treatment that suits your needs.
- We'll guide you every step of the way
A doctor will review your medical questionnaire and send your prescription to an affiliated pharmacy.
- Hassle-free home delivery
Your parcel will be delivered to your doorstep quickly and easily.
The most common menstrual complaints are:
- Just before the periods: more irritable, fatigue, painful breasts, a bloated feeling an weight gain.
- During the periods: abdominal cramps, headaches and sometimes nausea and vomiting
The menstrual complaints are most severe between the age of 14 and 18. One solution for menstrual complaints is the contraceptive pill. The pill considerably alleviates the symptoms, which makes periods a lot easier to bear.
What can you do against menstrual complaints
- Take it easy and avoid stress
- Place a hot water bottle on your tummy or lower back
- A hot bath
If the pain continues you could consider taking a contraceptive pill which will ensure the menstrual complaints decrease. You can order them online from Dokteronline.com.
In addition to a contraceptive pill you can use paracetamol to alleviate the pain.