For most women their periods are linked to menstruation complaints menstrual complaints can be annoying and more than half of the women describe their periods as painful too.
How does it work?
- You choose your treatment
- We guide you every step of the way
- We guarantee quick and free home delivery
The most common menstrual complaints are:
- Just before the periods: more irritable, fatigue, painful breasts, a bloated feeling an weight gain.
- During the periods: abdominal cramps, headaches and sometimes nausea and vomiting
The menstrual complaints are most severe between the age of 14 and 18. One solution for menstrual complaints is the contraceptive pill. The pill considerably alleviates the symptoms, which makes periods a lot easier to bear.
What can you do against menstrual complaints
- Take it easy and avoid stress
- Place a hot water bottle on your tummy or lower back
- A hot bath
If the pain continues you could consider taking a contraceptive pill which will ensure the menstrual complaints decrease. You can order them online from Dokteronline.com.
In addition to a contraceptive pill you can use paracetamol to alleviate the pain.